The Business Services Division provides a wide variety of services to support our employees, students, school sites, community and parents. This division is responsible for all fiscal activities related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, employee compensation and benefits, purchasing, the warehouse and risk management. In addition, Business Services also oversees contracts, central printing and internal audit. This department coordinates and interacts closely with district staff and provides information to the Board upon which policy decisions are made. Short-term and long-term financial planning are also a responsibility of this department as well as providing contract information to the Board.
Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance. We are happy to serve you.
Our services include:
- Paying the District’s invoices and employee reimbursements
- Tracking funds used for construction projects, renovations, and facility repairs
- Collecting and depositing cash receipts
- Monitoring student activity funds
- Reconciling petty cash accounts
- Maintaining the District’s ledgers
Welcome to the world of Budget Services! 10.5 FTE provide customer service to sites and departments who in turn, facilitate services to students. We establish, maintain and oversee more than 100,000 accounts within the District’s $732 million budget for 2019-20. We provide detailed information of how the District spends its resources. In addition, Budget Services reports expenditure information to federal, state and local government on a regular basis.
Phone: 916-643-9421 or Fax: 916-399-2071 or Message Us
Risk Management’s mission is to support a safe and welcoming environment for Sacramento City Unified School District (SCUSD) staff, faculty, students, visitors and partners by promoting risk management.
We are a full-service print shop, right here in the District!
- High-speed printing, with color or black ink
- Posters & Banners – paper or vinyl
- Graphic design, typesetting, layout
- Variable data
- Mailing services, from print to post office
- Distribution to depts/schools
- Binding, cutting, folding, etc.
- Pick up or delivery
Let us help you with your project, and you will receive TIME in return. If you think we can help, call and ask. That’s what we’re here for.