Here, in the heart of Sacramento, Sac City Unified has been innovating urban public education since 1854. Today, SCUSD is one of the largest and most diverse school districts in the Golden State. Work with the most forward-thinking leaders and educators with a vision for a more equitable future.
Why Work for Sac City Unified?
- Competitive pay
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family
- CalPERS & CalSTRS retirement benefits
- More paid holidays
- Schedule similar to your student
- Rewarding work
How Do I Apply?
It’s easy to explore opportunities and submit your application.
- Go to edjoin.org/scusd.
- Use Advanced Search to narrow your search results by keywords or position type.
- Click the red “Apply” button and provide your information, resume, cover letter and references.
Get Clearance to Work
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing Requirements
- Testing Schedule for Paraprofessional, Typing/Software Skills, Lifting Test, Bilingual Test
Salary & Job information
- Salary Pay Scales
- Health Benefits
- Payroll Services
- Employee Work Calendars
- Academic Calendar & Bell Schedules
- Annual Employee Notifications
- Collective Bargaining Agreements