Workers Compensation and Disability Management
Workers Compensation Reporting
When an employee is injured on the job, the employee must report the incident immediately. In order to take care of the employee and also comply with the law, it is essential that the district procedures be followed.
All work related injuries must be reported directly to the supervisor, site administrator or designee as soon as possible. All claims are to be reported to 916-643-9299 immediately.
Read more on Workers Compensation Reporting
Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
The Sacramento City Unified School District is committed to achieving full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sacramento City Unified School District DOES NOT:
- Deny the benefits of District programs, services and activities to qualified individuals with a disability on the basis of a disability.
- Discriminate on the basis of disability in access to or provision of programs, services, activities of the District, or application for employment or employment to qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Provide separate, unequal or different programs, services or activities, unless the separate or different programs are necessary to ensure that the benefits and services are equally effective.
Please contact Risk & Disability Management for assistance with request for accommodation as outlined in the American’s With Disability Act.
Helpful ADA Forms:
- Employee Request Form (RSK-F204A)
- ADA Medical Release (RSK-F204B)
- ADA Physician Information (RSK-F204C)
- The Standard Insurance Application - Certificated SCTA
- Guardian Long Term Disability – Classified SEIU
- Hartford Disability – Teamsters / CSA
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employees, their family members and anyone under the employees’ roof have access to a wide range of tools and resources that help balance work and life, improve health and wellness, and enhance emotional wellbeing through this program, at no cost to you as an employee or your family members. All information is confidential.
For more information: