Below are our district newsletters for the 2022-2023 school year. Please see our archives listed in the left sidebar for newsletters from previous years.
Welcome to our budget updates page. To receive budget updates, sign up by clicking here. To read the latest updates and archives scroll down to the bottom of the page or click here.
- SCOE Budget Disapproval Letter
- 2nd SCOE Budget Disapproval Letter
- Budget Update PPT 10.19.18
- FCMAT Report SCUSD
- SCOE Negative Certification Letter 1.14.19
- Enrollment Projections By Year
- District Health Costs
- Costs Exceed Revenues Chart 4.1.19
- 2006 FCMAT Report of SCUSD
- History of SCUSD Inaction on Health Costs
- Summary of District Budget Projections 6.20.19
- 9.13.19 SCOE Letter to SCUSD 2019-20 Adopted Budget
- 10.10.19 SCOE Letter to SCUSD Re-Adopted Budget Disapproval
- 11.20.19 SCOE Letter Re Deficit Reduction Plan
- 10.28.2020 SCOE Budget Disapproval Letter
- 1.14.21 SCOE Letter to SCUSD Re 1st Interim
- 9.15.20 SCOE Disapproval of Adopted Budget
- 9.15.21 SCOE 2021-2022 Adopted Budget Report with Going Concern Determination
- 2021-2022 Adopted Budget Report with Going Concern Determination
- Sacramento County Office of Education 2022-2023 Adopted Budget Letter
- Read more
SCTA Successor Contract Negotiations Dashboard
SCUSD Return Together Dashboard (Provides documents and updates related to Negotiations related to reopening and COVID-19)
See all negotiation documents at https://www.scusd.edu/documents.
(coronavirus disease 2019)
In accordance with updated guidance from the California Department of Public Health, SCUSD does not currently have a vaccination or testing mandate in place for students and staff. Testing remains widely and readily available to those who need it. At this time, masks are strongly recommended but not required on campus. We are in regular communication with state and local health leaders and will adjust those requirements as needed.
Flyer Distribution Process for Schools
The SCUSD Communications Office must approve all flyers for school distribution. Please email the flyer to email@example.com for review.
Flyer Approval Process
Flyers will be reviewed within 5 business days of submission. Flyers that are approved will be given a permit number and disclaimer that must be included on the front of the paper flyer or on the digital image if requesting for it to be posted electronically.