State and Federal Programs
The Federal and State Programs department supports the successful implementation of Title-I funds, with the purpose of increasing, enhancing, and improving student performance in the Sacramento City Unified School District.
Successful implementation of Title I funds includes:
- Ensuring that all children receive an high-quality education and closing the achievement gap between children meeting the challenging high academic standards and those not meeting such standards
- Monitoring students’ progress in meeting the challenging state standards
- Developing and implementing a well-rounded program of instruction to meet the academic needs of all students
- Identifying students who may be at risk for academic failure
- Providing additional educational assistance to individual students that need help
- Identifying and implementing instructional and other strategies intended to strengthen academic programs and improve schools conditions for student learning.
- Support for academically struggling students
State and Federal Programs Department
5735 47th Avenue, Box 725
Sacramento, CA 95824
Phone: (916) 643-9051
Fax: (916) 399-2063