What You Need to Know to Register Your Child
Download a registration packet to get a head start on the enrollment process. Take the completed packet into the SCUSD Enrollment Center with all other required documents (see below).
If you are new to our district, you can also start the process online following the instruction below.
5601 47th Avenue (Next to the Serna Center)
Sacramento, CA 95824
Phone: (916) 643-2400
Fax: (916) 433-5403
2018-2019 Registration Packets
Early Kinder Registration Packet
- Learn more about the program
- Early Kinder registration is taken care of at the school. Parents may print and bring the completed application with them to register.
Online Registration is also available for students new to our district. After completing the application online, guardians will just have to bring required documentation to the Enrollment Center to complete the enrollment process.
What to Bring to the Enrollment Center
Please be advised that for the safety and security of all children only biological parents/legal guardians/educational rights holder may enroll a child into our district.
The person enrolling any child will be required to present the following documentation:
- Photo identification
- Bring ONE of the following: CURRENT mortgage statement (within 30 days), CURRENT property tax bill, CURRENT rental/lease agreement with Landlord’s Information(If the lease is older than one year OR is month to month, the current month rent receipt is required), CURRENT utility bill (SMUD, PG&E, or WATER) with correct name and address (within 30 days, NO PAST DUE BILLS WILL BE ACCEPTED), CURRENT employment pay stub (within 30 days), Government agency letter (within 30 days), CURRENT voter registration
- Immunization record (grades 7-12 T-Dap Booster is required)
- Proof of birth – original COUNTY ISSUED birth certificate or non- expired passport
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) if your child is receiving special education services
- CURRENT withdrawal grades and transcripts (Grades 9-12)
- Guardianship/Custody papers (if applicable)
*If residing with another person (relative, etc.), please complete the Declaration of Residence form and bring a photo ID of the person identified in the utility bill and mortgage/rental lease.*
Find your Neighborhood School
Visit the SCUSD Neighborhood School Locator Application to determine your child’s school of attendance based on school boundaries.