Universal Precaution eTraining Course
Start the online training course by clicking the overview link below.
- Why you have this training
- What are Universal Precautions?
- What are Bloodborne Pathogens?
- Bodily Fluids
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- HIV Symptoms
- HIV Resources
- Hepatitis B and C
- Hepatitis B Symptoms
- HIV & Hepatitis Resources
- Preventing Transmission
- When to Wash
- CPR and First Aid Modifications
- Cleanup and Disposal of Soiled Materials
- SCUSD Exposure Control Plan
- Univeral Precaution References
- Universal Precaution Quiz
Please read and watch all the videos in the course before taking the Universal Precaution Quiz.