Hiram Johnson Law Academy
The Law Academy is a four-year program structured as a school within a school. Our academy curriculum offers a focus on law enforcement and is supported by related academic classes. We integrate a variety of motivational activities designed to instill pride and confidence in our cadets. These activities encourage college and career readiness.
Law Academy Student Outcomes
- Cadets will gain a base knowledge of the U.S. criminal justice system & processes.
- Students will be proficient in writing.
- Cadets will learn and be able to work within a team environment.
- Cadets will be able to analyze information and solve problems efficiently.
- We will produce positive citizens and future leaders.
Please fill out a Specialty Program Application (available 12/4/17- 1/26/18) to enroll into this program.