Sacramento New Tech
Sacramento New Technology High School’s vision is to support the unique needs of every student in an environment where they can feel safe and experience academic success. The school community (students, parents, staff, and administration) believes that it must focus on four areas to realize this vision: Challenge, Engage, Learn and Achieve.
The Digital Media Pathway at Sacramento New Technology High School offers students the opportunity to gain experience in graphic design, digital photography, digital illustration, video production, animation and motion graphics.
New Tech Student Outcomes
- Students identify and apply the elements of art and principles of design.
- Students create digital media designs using industry standard software and equipment.
- Students apply critical thinking skills to solve real world design problems.
- Students gain relevant work experience and design for real world clients.
- Students collaborate in teams on a variety of projects.
Please fill out a Specialty Program Application to enroll into this program (available 11/18/19-12/19/19).
Sacramento New Tech is a dependent charter school. The school manages its own enrollment process once the application has been submitted.