Rosemont Culinary Arts is not just about food and cooking; every student is expected to F.E.A.S.T. throughout the school day. F.E.A.S.T. stands for Food in the Environment, the Arts, Sciences, and Technology, and it represents our commitment to cross-curricular instruction. Culinary Arts students work together on projects that require them to in- corporate skills and knowledge from all of their courses to address real-world issues. By instilling in students that learning is not confined within classroom walls, the Rosemont Culinary Arts program brings college and career readiness to life and insures that every student graduates with the greatest number of choices from the widest array of options.
RHS Culinary prepares students for college and career through the study of food and cooking.
- Integrated Curriculum and Project Based Learning
- Learn in a Professional / Commercial Kitchen
- Internship / On-campus Employment Opportunities
- Field Trips
- Guest Speakers
- Public Events
- School Garden
RHC Culinary Student Outcomes
- Students earn college credit through American River College before graduating high school
- Industry certification for immediate employment
- Explore personal interests and develop a variety of professional skills
- Cultivate life-long learners with a professional work ethic
- Graduate college and career ready
Please fill out a Specialty Program Application (available 11/26/18-12/20/18) to enroll into this program.