Sac City Unified uses ParentSquare for district communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. Soon, we’ll also roll out ParentSquare for school communication, including direct communication with your student’s teachers and site administrators.
ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts to download the mobile app and update their preferences for when and how they are notified. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date by logging into Infinite Campus or asking your school’s office staff.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
Download the Parent Square App!
Stay in the loop with SCUSD updates and alerts
We promise to only send you information related to your school and community. You can opt-out at any time. Download, print and fill out one of the opt-out forms listed below and bring it into your school site office.
You can also opt-out of:
- Emails: Click the Unsubscribe link in any email you receive.
- Text Messages: Click the Opt-Out link in the first text message you receive from ParentSquare. You can also reply STOP to any subsequent text you receive.
- Phone Calls: Contact us at (916) 643-9043.
If you are not a parent or guardian and are receiving notifications in error, please contact us at (916) 643-9043.