Retired Certificated Employees Health Benefit Information
Open Enrollment begins October 11, 2021 and ends October 29, 2021. Open Enrollment will be held completely through Benefit Bridge. During Open Enrollment, you will be able to:
- • Enroll in a different Medical or Dental Plan
- Add or remove dependents from your plans
- Waive your Medical benefits
- Update/change your life insurance beneficiary
If you want to remain on your current plans, no action is required.
If you would like to change your district plans based on the new rate sheets, you may log on to: www.benefitbridge.com/saccityusd to make the necessary changes.
Please do not bring any paperwork to the district office as we are closed during this time. If you need to provide any forms, please email to email@example.com or mail to:
Sacramento City USD – Employee Benefits Open Enrollment, 5735 47th Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95824
- If you are adding a dependent, you will be required to provide proof of eligibility i.e., marriage/domestic partner certificate, birth certificate and social security number for all dependents being added.
- If you have recently received your Medicare card, please provide a copy to SCUSD benefits department and enroll in a Medicare supplement plan.
If you have any questions or would like further assistance, please feel free to contact the Benefits Department at (916) 643-9432 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment Forms are now located under the Frequently Used Forms page.
2021-22 Rate Sheets
Effective July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
2021-22 Health Plan Information
Effective July 1, 2021, SCTA retirees may elect to participate in the Retiree Opt-Out option, which allows retirees to purchase other insurance coverage of their choice. Examples of other insurance coverage include dental, vision, life, long-term disability, long-term care, cancer insurances and Medicare insurance costs per retiree’s choice. In addition, the Opt-Out option will allow medical health reimbursement. A retiree utilizing the Opt-Out option must show proof of other health insurance coverage in order to receive an Opt-Out Reimbursement.
Have a question regarding reimbursements? Contact Basic Pacific at (800) 372-3539 option #1 or at www.basicpacific.com