English Learner Master Plan
The primary purpose of the English Learner Master Plan is:
- To provide the district and the schools with a clear statement of policies related to the development, implementation, and evaluation of English learner programs and services.
- To provide specific procedural guidelines for the identification, assessment, and placement of students; reclassification of students; notification and involvement of parents; the formation and functioning of the District English Learner Advisory Committee and site English Learner Advisory Committees; the annual evaluation of English learner programs; and the use of state and federal funds for EL programs and services.
- To align policies and procedures with current state and federal mandates.
EL Master Plan:
- SCUSD English Learner Master Plan
- SCUSD English Learner Master Plan (Spanish) ’Forthcoming’
EL Master Plan Survey
Let us know what you think about services for English learners in SCUSD.