2021-2022 Free Immunization Clinics
District Enrollment Center – Room 4 (5601 47th Avenue)
The SCUSD Free Immunization Clinic may administer vaccines to students who meet all of the following conditions:
- Are entering or currently attend Early Kindergarten – 12th grade at an SCUSD school
- Are under 19 years old
- Have Medi-Cal, or no insurance, or are Native American or Native Alaskan
What You Need to Bring
- All immunization records for the student
- Medi-Cal card (if applicable)
- Parent/Guardian must be present
Sept. 2021 – May 2022
(school holidays excluded)
|3:00PM – 6:00PM||5:30PM|
Vaccines are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Your wait time will depend on the number of students ahead of you.
Please note: last registration is 30 minutes before the end of each clinic to allow time to serve everyone.