By signing the agreement, I acknowledge that I have read and
understood the CONDITIONS FOR MAINTAINING AN
INTRA-DISTRICT PERMIT. I understand that I must
adhere to all conditions of the Intra-District Permit or the
Permit may be revoked. I also understand that upon termination of
the Intra-District Permit, I will be required to register with
the school of residence.
* Maintain a minimum attendance rate of ninety-five percent (95%)
each grading period.
* Attend school on time and have no truancies or unexcused
absences during the school year.
Elementary (K-6) Students are expected to put
forth their best effort in all of their classes and homework on a
consistent basis. Demonstrate progress towards grade level
standards. Elementary permits may be revoked on or near the
end of the first trimester and at the conclusion of the school
Secondary (7 -12) Maintain a cumulative 2.0
grade point average (GPA) each grading period.
* If the student’s GPA falls below the 2.0 GPA requirements
during the first grading period, the student will be placed on
probation until the completion of the next grading period.
* Failure to bring the GPA up to 2.0 during the period of
probation will result in the termination of the
* Students may be alternatively placed by the Student
Hearing and Placement Department follow a due process hearing.
* Maintain appropriate school behavior as outlined in the
District Student Code of Conduct Handbook.
* Refrain from any violations of the California Education code
and abide by all school and classroom rules and regulations.
* Submit valid and verifiable enrollment information.
Failure to provide the required information or committing
enrollment fraud will result in immediate permit revocation.
* Changes in contact information, guardianship, address,
telephone number, etc. must be immediately reported to the
* Parents/guardians assume responsibility for transporting their
child to and from school.