West Campus High School is a college preparatory school serving academically motivated students who reside in the culturally and economically diverse neighborhoods of Sacramento.
West Campus is a school of distinct difference. The convergence and synergy of excellent and gifted students, enthusiastic faculty, and caring and supportive parents have created and sustained a unique community of learners, a place where excellence is expected and attained. There is a marked respect for the educational environment where students are free to interact and collaborate in both social and academic settings throughout their high school experience.
- Specialty Program Application (Available 12/4/17 - 1/26/18)
- Take Mock PSAT at West Campus: 12/9/17, 12/16/17 or 1/20/18 at 9:00am. Check in/doors open at 8:00am.
- Two Teacher Recommendations (one from your current ELA teacher and one from another current teacher). Recommendation requests will be submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts for 7th Grade (all quarters) and 8th Grade (first quarter). This will be automatically sent to the program through the online application.
- Standardized Test Scores. This will be automatically sent to the program through the online application.