Rosemont Leadership and Enrichment through Academic Development (LEAD)
Leadership and Enrichment through Academic Development (LEAD) is an advanced program that prepares Rosemont High School graduates to be successful post-secondary students and competitive workers in an evolving global economy. Those in the program will develop their capacity for analysis, creativity, innovation, and university-level literacy through four years of an Honors and Advanced Placement curriculum. Students will use their critical thinking skills to identify and solve problems in their community and with the careful direction and encouragement of teachers, complete culminating service projects each year. It is the expectation of the program that graduates of the LEAD academy will gain acceptance to a university of their choice, fully prepared to tackle the rigors of college coursework.
- Specialty Program Application (Available 12/4/17 - 1/26/18)
- Attend an Essay Session at Rosemont: 1/31/18 at 3:00pm or 2/3/18 at 10:00am
- Two Teacher Recommendations (one from your current ELA teacher and one from another current teacher). Recommendation requests will be submitted through the online application.
- Transcript. This will be automatically sent to the program through the online application.
- Standardized Test Scores. This will be automatically sent to the program through the online application.