High School Pathways and Academies
Our students dream about their futures. They want to be engineers and nurses and chefs and video game designers and senators. They want to go to college. They want successful careers and lives filled with passion and purpose.
At SCUSD we are committed to helping all of our students achieve their dreams. Every school is focused on preparing students for college and careers through rigorous course work, positive relationships with caring adults and meaningful connections to the world at large.
This work becomes more focused in our high schools, launching pads to life after graduation. Because our students have varied dreams, SCUSD offers a variety of high schools and programs and courses within our high schools to appeal to a variety of learners.
So the question is: How can we help your child achieve his or her dreams? As Dr. Seuss said, “Will you succeed? Yes, you will indeed. (98¾% guaranteed.)”
Click a header below to expand.
Health and Medicine
- Arthur A. Benjamin Health Professions High School
- Hiram Johnson High School – Health and Medical Science Academy
Law and Public Policy
- C.K. McClatchy High School - Law and Public Policy Academy (View admission requirements)
- Hiram Johnson High School – Law Academy
- Luther Burbank High School – Law and Social Justice
Technology and Engineering
- John F. Kennedy High School – Manufacturing and Design (MaD)
- Luther Burbank High School – Information Technology
- School of Engineering and Sciences
- Sacramento New Technology High School School of Design
- John F. Kennedy High School - Culinary Arts
- Luther Burbank High School – Food and Health Services
- Rosemont High School – RHS Culinary
Design and Construction
- John F. Kennedy High School - Manufacturing and Design
- Luther Burbank High School - Construction and Design
- Rosemont High School – Engineering, Construction and Design
- Hiram Johnson High School - Corporate Business Academy
- C.K. McClatchy High School – Criminal Justice Academy (View admission requirements)
- John F. Kennedy High School – Criminal Justice (View admission requirements)
Computer Graphics and Visual Communications
- C.K. McClatchy High School – Visual and Performing Arts (View admission requirements)
- Sacramento New Technology High School