Kit Carson International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) is an assessed programme for students aged 16 to 19. It is respected by leading universities across the globe. Through the Diploma Programme, schools are able to develop students who:
- have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge
- flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically
- study at least two languages
- excel in traditional academic subjects
- explore the nature of knowledge through the programme’s unique theory of knowledge course.
- Specialty Program Application (Available 12/4/17 - 1/26/18)
- One Page Typed Essay: submit to Kit Carson by 1/26/18 at 3:00pm. Topic: Why is it important to understand global interdependence in the 21st century?
- Two Teacher Recommendations (one from your current ELA teacher and one from another current teacher). Recommendation requests will be submitted through the online application.
- Transcript. This will be automatically sent to the program through the online application.
- Standardized Test Scores. This will be automatically sent to the program through the online application.