Mathematics Professional Development & Resources
2017-18 PROPOSED Math Mondays: Models and Representations for K-8 teachers
POSTPONED until further notice!!!
- Mondays, 4:00-6:00pm, 9/25 (Cancelled), 10/23, 12/4, 1/22, 2/26, 3/19, 4/23, 5/21 @ various school sites. (Sites listed below when determined.)
- Sign up via eSchools (Electronic Registrar Online) found on the district professional development page for per session pay or salary advancement.
- Organization ID#14906; Session #___ (How to register via eSchool)
Other Professional Learning Opportunities
Please check with the K-12 Mathematics Coordinator, Mikila Fetzer, or your Math Specialist for additional site-based opportunities.
- During the instructional day support and modified lesson studies based on inquiry cycles
- Number Talks (K-5) and Making Number Talks Matter (6-8) Series
- Facilitated book studies (Mathematical Mindsets, Putting the Practices Into Action,Student-Centered Instruction)
- Specialized groups support: Small High Schools Collaborative; EAP Senior-year Mathematics (ESM) Collaborative; Small Middle Schools Collaborative; Summer Math Institute (SMI) Community of Practice (CoP)