Insurance for Events


Planning an event such as a carnival or prom?

A Certificate of Insurance may be requested by a vendor for an event taking place at a non-district location.  To request a certificate of insurance please complete the Certificate of Insurance Request Form and return to Risk Management with a copy of the contract.

Special Event Insurance is required for certain high risk events such a bounce houses.   Please allow 14 days for processing.