Physical Education Options for 2015-2016
High schools that offer JROTC and/or Marching Band are instituting various measures to provide greater opportunities for students to earn Physical Education (PE) credit required for high school graduation. These options are being made available to students to mitigate restrictions on courses that previously, but no longer can be taken for PE credit. The options are developed based on available site resources including adequate staffing and funding as well as sufficient numbers of students needing the option.
- West Campus will offer a Zero Period or Seventh Period option for PE
- McClatchy will offer a Zero Period and Independent Study option for PE
- Burbank will offer a Zero Period option for PE
- Rosemont will offer a Zero Period or Seventh Period option for PE
- Hiram Johnson will offer s Seventh Period PE Option
- Kennedy will offer an Independent Study PE option