Educational Entrepreneur Services
The Career and Technical Preparation Department is supporting the e21 high school reform model by providing Entrepreneur Services to Sacramento City Unified School District’s educators and students.
Entrepreneurs provide students, teachers, and schools with guidance, connections to industry resources, CTP/ROP classes, grant assistance, and career information.
The Career and Technical Preparation Department specializes in career pathways. Each Entrepreneur is responsible for one of the following pathways adopted by the school district.
- Business and Information Technology
- Human and Public Service
- Engineering and Industrial Technology
- Smaller Learning Community Pathways
- Small Learning Communities & Small High Schools
- Small Learning Communities & Small High Schools Districtwide Career Pathways
- Business Partner Advisory Committee Handbook
- Internship Information for Business Partners