The report card information will be available online through our Infinite Campus parent portal. You can access this information in real-time and from your home.
If you have never used the Infinite Campus Portal, you can request access to the Infinite Campus Portal from your student’s school or by using this webform. A SCUSD staff member will contact you in one business day to verify your identity.
How to Access Your Student’s Report Card in Infinite Campus
Watch Video Tutorial
Step by Step Directions
1. Click on Infinite Campus at the top of the webpage .
2. Select the Student/Parent option.
3. On the login page, choose the Campus Parent option.
4. Enter your Parent Username and Password. If you do not have this information you can request access to the Infinite Campus Portal using this webform.
5. After you log in, click on the Menu option on the top left corner of your screen. From the side navigation pane, select Documents.
6. In the middle of Documents screen, go to Report Card section, chose the appropriate report cart to View and/or Print. A PDF document will be generated. You can save, print, or view your students’ grades.
For additional information on grades during the school closures, please visit our Distance Learning Frequently Asked Questions.