- A full continuum of special education services, based on individual needs: General Education with supplimental Aids and supports, Designated Instruction and Services (DIS), Resource Specialist Program (RSP), Special Day Classes and Centers (SDC), Nonpublic School Services (NPS) and state schools.
- Access to the general curriculum
- Individual Education Plans (IEPs) as determined by data collection and appropriate assessments.
- Research based interventions, methodologies, accomidations and modifications.
- Transition opportunities through the Workability Program