Updated: Principal Toolkit for School Site Communication with Families and Students
Please see the Principal Toolkit for School Site Communication with Families and Students at this link.
In the toolkit, you will find:
- Template for Back-to-School presentation with suggested talking points
- Suggestions and tips for weekly emails (Use the COVID-19 dashboard to share data)
- On-site testing promotion
- Graphic, flyers, and handouts
- Links to videos
- Talking Points
- Strategies for outreach and communication
- Many additional materials can be found at:
- NEW: The Principal Toolkit 2021-2022 has a new folder for site leaders called “Contact Tracing Resources and Training” that includes essential documents and a 30-min training about the contact tracing process. We hope these resources are helpful as you manage these cases on your campus.
Please do not share the toolkit with your community or staff as it is, but use the materials as templates or incorporate the content into your existing messaging.
Of course, please let me know if you have any questions or difficulty accessing the materials. We will continue to add materials as they are developed or as guidance changes.