UPDATE: 2019-20 Title I Carryover Guidance
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the District will allow a one-time
carryover for unexpended Title I funds beyond the school site
allowable amount. School sites will continue to receive their
usual ten percent allowable carryover balance in their school
site budgets. Title I funds above the allowable ten percent will
be placed in a centralized budget. School sites may request to
use the unused portion of their Title I allocation that exceeds
their carryover allowable amount by submitting a written proposal
detailing the intended use of funds.
Attached are the following documents:
- Updated 2019-20 Title I Carryover Guidance Bulletin
- This document provides you with information about the revised guidelines for accessing Title I carryover beyond the usual ten percent allowable carryover balance.
- Title I Carryover Written Proposal Template
- Please use this template to develop a written plan that describes your intended use of Title I funds beyond your ten percent carryover. Please refer to the example on page two of this document for more details. Complete proposals should be sent to your IAS for approval. Schools with approved proposals will receive funds from the Title I carryover centralized budget.
- Allowable Title I & LCFF Expenditures Guidance
- Please use this document to determine which strategies and activities are appropriate for Title I funding.