SAT and PSAT Scores Available
Middle and High Schools
SAT and PSAT scores are available within Illuminate’s prebuilt reports. Below are three useful reports, including report descriptions and instructions to navigate to the reports. Please feel free to share out with counselors.
Instructions to log into Illuminate:
- Navigate to scusd.illuminateed.com.
- Click on Sign in with Google
- If redirected to the SCUSD/Google page, enter your SCUSD credentials.
- At the Illuminate login page, click on Login.
Once in Illuminate, select the following options:
- Click on View Reports tile.
- At the Search bar, type in SAT and click on Search.
- Click on the PSAT/SAT Student Summary to view an individual student’s college readiness, total scores and scores in each area of the selected PSAT or SAT assessment. Select the desired report filters to generate the desired report.
- Click on the PSAT/SAT Student Roster to view a student’s testing dates, total scores and scores in each area of the selected PSAT or SAT assessment. Select the desired report filters to generate the report.
- Click on the 2017-18 PSAT AP Potential Results to view students’ AP Potential based on their PSAT results.
- Click on the PSAT/SAT Performance Summary to view average PSAT or SAT performance, including a count of college-ready students based on established criteria for students in the group selected. Select the desired filters to generate the desired report.