Principal’s Academy for the 2019-20 School Year
The SCOE School of Education is pleased to announce the opening
of registration for Cohort 2 of the SCOE Principal’s Academy for
the 2019-2020 school year.
The primary objective of the Principal’s Academy is to support current school site leaders in developing their capacity to drive positive change within their unique school context. Through a Community of Practice model, principals will enhance their ability to lead change and school improvement using improvement science and design thinking tools.
Outcomes for principals include seven days of intensive professional learning focused on:
- Improving participant’s ability to analyze data for continuous improvement
- Developing capacity as an instructional leader
- Creating optimal conditions for learning and high-quality teaching
- Networking with professional colleagues around leadership and improvement
- Implementation of cycles of inquiry focused on improving area(s) of need at school site
The Academy is open to ALL current site principals. Click
here to view the information sheet and
here for the application and for more details.
Registration is open now and closes on August 1, 2019. To register, please complete the application and submit to Shanee Williams-Ford at Swilliamsemail@example.com. For more information please contact Shanee at the above email or by phone at 916-228-2540.