Important Facts to Know about Extended Benefits :
- All our families that received P-EBT cards over the summer will receive them again.
- No one needs to apply for P-EBT Extension. It’s coming to students automatically via mail.
- Only students who received them previously will receive them again (excluding students that left the district or graduated).
- Newly enrolled students for the 2020-21 school year will not qualify for these benefits at this time.
- Amounts on the P-EBT card vary by district and based on the number of school days for Aug & Sept.
For more information visit https://cdss.ca.gov/home/pandemic-ebt
call the California EBT Customer Service Center at (877) 328-9677.