Information from Human Resources
Here are a few helpful updates/information items related to Human Resources:
- Morning/Noon Duty – Please note that an email was sent Friday, August 24, to help clarify what is and should be happening with these positions. We apologize for the confusion and want you to know that you can use your per diem individuals to start the year. “The use and submission of Per Diem Requisitions (3 months at a time) for employees that sites would like to use shall only be temporary until the position is filled. If you have a temporary Morning/Noon Duty staff member, you may work them on per diem to start the school year.”
- With the recent Janus ruling, please note that when holding interviews for SEIU held positions, there must be a SEIU representative on the panel. In order to ensure that the SEIU representative is an approved member, you must contact someone from the Steward List that is included in the referral packet that you received from Human Resources. If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out your Human Resources Director.
- Annual fall visits are right around the corner. This is a great way to connect with your Human Resources Director and team. We are continuing to work to support you and your site with all staffing and personnel needs.
Required Time Sensitive Action Items – Thank you for your assistance!
- Mandated Reporter training needs to be completed by October 11. Don’t forget to send your sign-in sheets and a copy of your agenda to Christina Villegas at email@example.com. Let your Human Resources Director know if you would like assistance presenting this information or how to access it electronically.
- Title VII and IX – Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Training should be completed by December 1. Please send your sign-in sheets and a copy of your agenda to Christina Villegas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let your Human Resources Director know if you would like assistance presenting this information or how to access it electronically.
- Pre-evaluation conferences need to be completed by November 1 for certificated and November 30 for classified. Employees with SSN ending in an odd digit are scheduled to be evaluated this year, plus any others who are probationary or who may be having special evaluations. Please contact your HR Director for support and assistance.
Again, thanks for all you do! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Human Resources if there is anything that we can do to provide additional support.