High School Specialty Program Application Resources
We offer a variety of resources for families of incoming 9-12th graders looking to apply to a High School Specialty Program for 2023-2024.
Learn about the High School Specialty Programs
- 8th Grade Family Notification Email
- Learn about the 31 specialty programs we offer through our district.
- Attend information and visitation events to learn more about the specialty programs, go on tours of the campuses, and talk to faculty and students currently in the programs.
- Watch an overview presentation on our specialty programs and the application process.
- School Finder – explore all our school and program options
Application Process Information
HSSP Application: https://scusd.schoolmint.com/signup
- Parent/guardians 1) create an account on SchoolMint, 2) add students to their account by entering student’s first and last name, date of birth and Student ID number; and 3) apply to specialty program(s).
- High School Specialty Program Landing Page includes timeline and frequently asked questions about the application process.
- Watch Tutorials and Walk-Through Videos