Connect Center Student Groups: Anxiety/Depression
With recent increase in anxiety and depression related to Distance Learning and Teen Isolation, the Connect Center is partnering with UC Davis Medical Center Psychiatrist to create in house virtual group support for teenagers.
- A small group (8– 12) experience for 9th graders experiencing anxiety, depression and grief during this ever changing transition period?
- Led by a group leader with an MD degree.
- Requires commitment of an hour a week for 8 weeks.
- Start date and meeting time – January 2021, evenings, see flyer below for details
- Location – virtual meeting over Zoom
- Priority will be given to students at HS Sites that do no have a Student Support Center.
- For more information contact Laura Magana, LCSW firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniel Cisneros, MS, NCC, PPS email@example.com
Registration Link: https://linktr.ee/lauramaganascusd