2nd Kelvin Pulse Survey Launched Today!
Today we opened the window for our second Kelvin Student Well-Being Pulse Survey. Students can complete the survey through Monday, May 17th. In April we had nearly 50% response rate which is phenomenal when compared with past surveys and the data collected will help us support our students as they return to school!
When students are logged into Clever, The “Boogie” the dog icon will appear prompting them to take a short 15 question survey. Once it is completed Boogie will disappear.
Please inform your teachers and staff that this will be happening so they do not think it is SPAM or a virus.
This survey will be given one more time before the end of the school year.
Once the survey is complete you will have access to the results for your school.
Please give this flier to teachers:
This video is helpful for older students: A video to show students how the system works
Feel free to share this with families in a newsletter or email blast: A video that explains to families how the system works
- If I am absent, there is a teacher or some other adult at school that will notice.
- The school staff are there for me when I need them.
- Most staff at my school are interested in me as a person, not
just as a student.
- For early elementary replace with: School staff care about me.
- I feel like I belong at this school.
- I am happy to be at this school.
- Students at this school get along well with each other.
- I know the emotions I feel.
- I know when my feelings are making it hard for me to focus.
- I know ways I calm myself down.
- How often are you able to pull yourself out a bad mood?
- How often are you able to control your emotions when you need to?
- Once you get upset, how often can you get yourself to relax?
Thank you so very much for your assistance.