2018-19 HR Quick Reminders and Updates
Required Time Sensitive Information:
- Due date for Mandated Reporter training, all employees, completion by 10/11/18.
- Upcoming Mandated Reporter training schedule for your staff who would like to attend at the Serna Center may sign-up at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f49abae2da57-mandated2
- Due date for Title VII/Title IX training, all employees,
completion by 12/1/18.
- Upcoming Title VII/Title IX training schedule for your staff who would like to attend at the Serna Center may sign-up at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f49abae2da57-hrtraining4
- Training materials may also be located at the following link:http://www.scusd.edu/post/hr-training-information-and-materials
- Deadline for pre-evaluation conference with your teachers (SCTA): 11/01/18
- Deadline for pre-evaluation conference with classified staff (i.e. SEIU, Teamsters): 11/30/18
- Evaluation link: http://www.scusd.edu/evaluation
- Evaluation Forms: http://www.scusd.edu/hr-forms-documentsEvaluation forms begin with PSL-F102 – PSL-F174
Annual Employee Notification Document must be completed by each district employee by 9/28/18
- The 2018-19 Annual Employee Notification (AEN) document that briefly contains updated important District Board Policies as well as updated State Federal Laws must be provided to each district employee. The Annual Notification Acknowledgment form (PSL-F228) will need to be completed and submitted to the Human Resource Services office no later than September 28, 2018.
- By clicking on the link below, you will access the Annual Employee Notification document and form online: http://www.scusd.edu/annual-employee-notifications
- Note to Site Administrators: Please provide the attached documents to all employees who may not have access to the SCUSD Outlook electronic mail.
If you have any questions regarding the trainings and AEN, please contact Christina Villegas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-643-7496.