2017-18 School Climate Survey Data is Available
As part of our initiative to integrate school climate data along with attendance, behavior and course performance metrics in support of our Early Identification and Intervention System rollout, we have integrated the reporting of 2017-18 School Climate Survey results within Illuminate.
Site principals and counselors (in addition to district administrators) can access the results for students enrolled as of the end of the year via their Illuminate login by doing the following:
- Log into Illuminate.
- On your Illuminate Dashboard, click on 2017-18 School Climate Survey to view results.
- This will cause an overview of the results to be generated for how all of your currently enrolled students responded on last year’s survey.
- To review how your last year students responded on the 2017-18 School Climate Survey, do the following:
- Click on the Filter Students link near the top of the page.
- In the Enrollment/Roster Date drop-down menu, select the 17-18|Y option. Then click Submit .
- For additional information on how students responded by grade level, ethnicity, gender and/or program participation, click on Additional Filters .
For assistance with interpreting the 2017-18 School Climate Survey results and/or with other embedded tools to facilitate analysis of the data, please contact Uve Dahmen (email@example.com) within Strategy & Continuous Improvement.