SMUD Summer Internship
Due: by 5pm on May 4th
Get your first job or add to your résumé.
Here’s an opportunity to work in a large company and learn new things, while earning cash for your summer fun. Get experience in marketing, security, IT, landscaping, video, finance and more!
• Be 16 years of age or older by June 2018
• Be a current Junior or Senior in high school
• Have a 2.5 or better GPA
• Provide your own transportation
• Attend mandatory (unpaid) program orientation 5/16 or 5/17 (5-7 pm)
• Attend mandatory (unpaid) work-readiness workshop 5/29 – 6/1 (5-7 pm)
• Attend mandatory (paid) 3 day internship preparation workshop 6/19 – 6/21 (8am-3:30pm)
• Be able to work full-time June 25 – August 3, 2018
• Have no relatives working at SMUD
Sacramento Employment & Training Agency
916-263-3864 | SacramentoWorksFor.Youth@seta.net