- Complete the SCUSD
Volunteer Packet available on the SCUSD website.
- Obtain signature approval from administrator at school site
selected for Volunteer Service.
- ALL Volunteers must LiveScan fingerprint. Use the Request For
LiveScan from in the Volunteer Packet at open LiveScan offices.
- Provide a TB clearance to the volunteer site. TB
clearances must be updated every 4 years.
- Participate in SCUSD Volunteer Training available at:
- Once Criminal Background check is complete, the SCUSD HR
Department will contact the designated school site with
permission to begin Volunteer Service.
- Volunteer Service begins.
Download Step by Step