SCUSD Preschool Enrollment Starts Monday
SCUSD’s Child Development Department will start accepting preschool applications starting this Monday April 29, 2019 at Hiram Johnson High School. Registration is first come, first served.
Give your child a solid start and join our preschool program which serves children 3-5 years old.
SCUSD Child Development is committed to offer high quality preschool programs for eligible families. Programs consist of part-day and full day programs.
Please bring the following documentation:
- Child’s Birth Certificate (certified or hospital)
- Child’s Immunization Record which must include: 3 Polio, 4 DPT, 3 Hepatitis B, 1 Varicella; plus 1 HIB and 1 MMR given on or after their first birthday
- Child’s TB Test (PPD) or Completed TB Risk Assessment (completed within the past 12 months)
- Child’s Physical Exam (completed within the past 12 months) or an appointment date *
- Child’s Dental Exam (completed within the past 12 months) or an appointment date
- Child’s Medical Insurance Card
- Proof of W.I.C. (if applicable)
- Current and consecutive 30 days of any/all income documentation such as check stubs, disability, SSI/TANF/CalWorks statements for all adults
- Employment Verification (Full-day and State preschool options)
- Address verification (current SMUD/PG&E/Water or lease/rental agreement)*
- Birth Certificate(s) for all siblings under 18-years-old living in the home