Future/Current Staff FAQ


Where do I find information on employment opportunities and how to apply?

Human Resource Vacancies and Application Page
Online Application

Who do I call for Payroll, STRS, PERS information?

Call the Employee Compensation Department at (916) 643-9400.

Where do I go for TB Screening?

Visit our Health Services’s Immunizations page

Where can I get fingerprinted?

Visit Fingerprinting Service

How do I contact an Ombudsperson?

Visit the Constituent Services Office (CSO).