2021-2022 Blended Learning CPR/AED/First Aid Training
Available to District Employees Only
- Sign up for the course on the following link: www.train2sustain.com
- Select the time slot of your choice and register with all pertinent details.
- Health and Safety Institute will e-mail the online course to you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Please complete the course at least two days before your skills check.
- Please e-mail your completion certificate to email@example.com.
- Attend the Virtual Skills Check at the time you requested.
**Please note: Completion of the online course and attendance at a skills check is required for all employees in order to receive certification.**
Dates: September 22&25, November 3&6, January 12&15, March 23&26
Time: See time slots on www.train2sustain.com
Virtual Skills Check: See Zoom info at www.train2sustain.com
Presenter: Train 2 Sustain, 916-581-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org