2020-2021 Blended Learning CPR/AED/First Aid Training
Available to District Employees Only
- Sign up for the course on the following SignUpGenius link:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040a4faba82eaafb6-scusd3
- Indicate your appropriate job classification: Bus Driver, Child Development Staff Member or Other SCUSD Employee.
- Await an e-mail from Health and Safety Institute (HSI) and complete the online course by April 5, 2021. If you do not receive an e-mail within 24 hours of signing up for the online course, please contact us at 916-581-0012.
- Once you complete the online course, please e-mail your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend the Virtual Skills Check on April 7 or 10 at the time you selected on the SignUpGenius link.
**Please note: Completion of the online course and attendance at a skills check is required for all employees in order to receive certification.**
Dates: April 7 or 10, 2021
Time: See time slots on SignUpGenius link:
Virtual Skills Check: See SignUpGenius for Zoom link
Presenter: Train 2 Sustain, 916-581-0012 or email@example.com