2020-2021 Blended Learning CPR/AED/First Aid Training
Available to District Employees Only
- Sign up for the course on the following SignUpGenius link:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A4FABA82EAAFB6-scusd1
- Indicate your appropriate job classification: Bus Driver, Child Development Staff Member or Other SCUSD Employee.
- Await an e-mail from Health and Safety Institute (HSI) and complete the online course by January 25, 2021. If you do not receive an e-mail within 24 hours of signing up for the online course, please contact us at 916-581-0012.
- Once you complete the online course, please e-mail your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend the Virtual Skills Check on January 27 or 30 at the time you selected on the SignUpGenius link.
**Please note: Completion of the online course and attendance at a skills check is required for all employees in order to receive certification.**
Dates: January 27 or 30, 2021
Time: See time slots on SignUpGenius link
Virtual Skills Check: See SignUpGenius for Zoom link
Presenter: Train 2 Sustain, 916-581-0012 or email@example.com