2019-2020 Summer Immunization Clinics
Free Immunizations for SCUSD Students in Grades eK-12
SCUSD’s Health Services Department offers free immunizations for students who eligible (see below) at our Enrollment Center.
- SCUSD clinics do not offer appointments.
- Vaccines are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your wait time will depend on the number of students ahead of you.
- Last registration is 30 minutes before the end of each clinic to allow time to serve everyone
District Enrollment Center
5601 47th Avenue, Room 4
For more information, please contact Health Services at 643-9412.
|8/19/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|8/20/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|8/21/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|8/22/19||2:00 PM – 6:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|8/26/19||2:00 PM – 6:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|8/27/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|8/28/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
(First Day of School)
|8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
|8/30/18||8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||10:30 AM|
The SCUSD Free Immunization Clinic may administer vaccines to students who meet all of the following conditions:
- Are entering or currently attend Early Kindergarten – 12th grade at a SCUSD school
- Are under 19 years old
- Have Medi-Cal, no insurance, are Native American or Native Alaskan
Students with private insurance must see their primary care provider.
What You Need to Bring
- All immunization records for the student
- Medi-Cal card (if applicable)
- Parent/Guardian must be present
California Law requires proof of immunization or valid waiver before a student can attend school. Health and Safety Code, Division 105, Part 2, Chapter 1, Sections 120325-120380; California Code of Regulations, Title 17, Division 1, Chapter 4, Subchapter 8, Sections 6000-6075.