MCAP Digital Academies available from September 2021 to May 2022
The Multilingual California Project (MCaP) is offering FREE statewide asynchronous digital Canvas Academies in the areas of Biliteracy and English Learner support for teachers, para-educators and administrators. Our offerings currently include:
1) The Dual Language Teacher Academy
2) The WRITE Initiative
3) The Bilingual Teacher Pathway
4) Preschool GLAD ®.: Alive, Aloud, and A Lot of Language
5) OCDE Project GLAD® en español
6) Secondary GLAD®: Shifting Practices in Secondary Classrooms
7) Instructional Practices for Preschool Teachers of Dual Language Learners
8) Language Development Through Science
9) Special Education in Bilingual Settings.
Each Academy includes 12 hours of engaging, asynchronous professional learning aligned to the EL Roadmap. Upon completion, participants will receive a MCAP microbadge for each course. Register today for FREE and join a statewide network of dedicated educators!