Register Online to Save Time 2019-20 registration is now open
- NOT FOR OPEN ENROLLMENT -
Registration for the 20-21 school year is only open for Kindergarten at this time.
We are now accepting all applications for the 19-20 school year.
Our new student Online Registration system is designed to streamline your registration process and save you time. Guardians can avoid potentially long lines by filling out a new student registration application from any web-enabled computer or a kiosk located at any regional or central District Enrollment Center.
No more paperwork – after completing the application online, guardians will just have to bring the required documentation to complete the enrollment process
SCUSD is a Safe Haven School
- OLR applications are good for 30 days. You must complete your application at the Enrollment Center within 30 days to take advantage of the online registration time savings. You may also complete a paper application at the Enrollment Center.
- Your application is NOT complete and will not be processed or time and date stamped until you come to the Enrollment Center to complete the registration.
- For help with technical issues, please contact our Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who may access online registration?
A. Guardians of students new to the District. Online Registration is only for students that are new to the District.
(“New to the District” means that they have never been previously enrolled in one of our schools.)
Q. How can I access online registration?
A. Online registration can be accessed from a web-enabled computer at home or from a Kiosk located at a SCUSD Enrollment Center.
(Mobile devices are not supported.)
Q. How long will online registration take?
A. 15-30 Minutes to fill out the online portion. 5-20 minutes once you come to the Enrollment Center to complete your application.
Q. What information do I need to complete
an online application?
A. For the best online registration experience, please be sure to have the following information/items available prior to starting an application:
- Home and mailing addresses of the primary household
- Demographic and contact information of guardian(s)
Note: Demographic information refers to name, date of birth, gender, and ethnicity
- Emergency contact(s) information
- New student(s) demographic information, health and medical information, and prior school information
- Demographic information about children that are too young to be enrolled for the current school year
Q. What happens after I submit my application
A. You will receive an email confirming that the first part of your application has been received.
Your application is NOT complete and will NOT be processed or time and date stamped until you come to the Enrollment Center to complete the registration.
Q. What documents do I need to bring to the
Enrollment Center after I complete the application?
A. The following documents are required:
- Proof of Residency (One of the following from a-f):
- Mortgage statement within 30 days or current property tax bill
- Current rental or lease agreement with landlord’s information
- Current (within the last 30 days) utility bill (SMUD,
PG&E, or water) with correct name and address
Note: As a courtesy, when you are at the Enrollment Center, you may contact SMUD at 888-742-7683 and have them fax your bill to our office. Our fax number is 916-433-5403
- Government agency letter (within the last 30 days)
- Check or pay stub (within the last 30 days)
- Current voter registration
- Proof of birth–original County issued birth certificate for
ALL kindergarteners, or a Non-Expired Passport for each student
that will be enrolled
Note: Birth certificate copies will be accepted only for non-kindergarteners
- Current immunization record for each student. Proof of T-Dap is required for grades 7-12
- Guardianship/Custody papers are required, if applicable
- For students enrolling in grades 9 through 12: withdrawal grades, and transcript are required
- If your student is receiving Special Education services, an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) is required