Online Registration

General information

Register Online to Save Time 2019-20 registration is now open

Our new student Online Registration system is designed to streamline your registration process and save you time. Guardians can avoid potentially long lines by filling out a new student registration application from any web-enabled computer or a kiosk located at any regional or central District Enrollment Center.

No more paperwork – after completing the application online, guardians will just have to bring the required documentation to complete the enrollment process

Note: A valid e-mail address is required to complete the online registration process. A free email account may be obtained via Google or Hotmail.

SCUSD is a Safe Haven School District.

Click Here to Begin Online Registration



  • OLR applications are good for 30 days.  You must complete your application at the Enrollment Center within 30 days to take advantage of the online registration time savings. You may also complete a paper application at the Enrollment Center.
  • The OLR application does not secure your spot. Your application is NOT complete and will not be processed or time and date stamped until you come to the Enrollment Center to complete the registration.
  • For help with technical issues, please contact our Help Desk:

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who may access online registration?
A. Guardians of students new to the District. Online Registration is only for students that are new to the District.
(“New to the District” means that they have never been previously enrolled in one of our schools.)

Q. How can I access online registration?
A. Online registration can be accessed from a web-enabled computer at home or from a Kiosk located at a SCUSD Enrollment Center.
(Mobile devices are not supported.)

Q. How long will online registration take?
A. 15-30 Minutes to fill out the online portion. 5-20 minutes once you come to the Enrollment Center to complete your application.

Q. What information do I need to complete an online application?
A. For the best online registration experience, please be sure to have the following information/items available prior to starting an application:

  • Home and mailing addresses of the primary household
  • Demographic and contact information of guardian(s)
    Note: Demographic information refers to name, date of birth, gender, and ethnicity
  • Emergency contact(s) information
  • New student(s) demographic information, health and medical information, and prior school information
  • Demographic information about children that are too young to be enrolled for the current school year

Q. What happens after I submit my application online?
A. You will receive an email confirming that the first part of your application has been received.

Your application is NOT complete and will NOT be processed or time and date stamped until you come to the Enrollment Center to complete the registration.

Q. What documents do I need to bring to the Enrollment Center after I complete the application?
A. The following documents are required:

  1. Proof of Residency (One of the following from a-f). Name on I.D must match name on proof of residency. Late or past due bill/ verification will not be accepted.

    1. Mortgage statement within 30 days or current property tax bill
    2. Current rental or lease agreement with landlord’s information and signature. If agreement is older than one year OR is month to month, the current month’s receipt is required.
    3. Current utility bill (issued within 30 days) (SMUD, PG&E, or water) with correct name and address
      Note: As a courtesy, when you are at the Enrollment Center, you may contact SMUD at 888-742-7683 and have them fax your bill to our office. Our fax number is 916-433-5403
    4. Government agency letter (within the last 30 days)
    5. Employment check or pay stub (within the last 30 days)
    6. Current voter registration. Voting Ballots or election guides will not be accepted.
  2. Proof of birth-County issued birth certificate or a Non-Expired Passport for each student that will be enrolled
  3. Current immunization record for each student. Proof of T-Dap is required for grades 7-12. Both name and date of birth must be on record.
  4. Guardianship/Custody papers are required, if applicable

In addition:

  1. For students enrolling in grades 9 through 12: withdrawal grades, and transcript are required
  2. If your student is receiving Special Education services, an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) is required