(OLD) Infinite Campus Staff Resources
INFINITE CAMPUS TRAINING LINE - Call 888-461-2004, Option 3.
Get help from an Infinite Campus Trainer. They can assist you with your Infinite Campus questions and provide quick training over the phone.
DISTRICT SUPPORT – Call
Our District Support Desk will still assist with District specific issues like:
- District procedures
- password reset
- user access rights
Infinite Campus uses your District username and password.
You can reset your password by logging into District Webmail.
- ENROLLING A NEW STUDENT USING ENROLLMENT PACKET (Click Here for Document)
- If you need to add a new address, please email the address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quick Reference: How to Send an Emergency Messenger
- Quick Reference: How to Send a Messenger Email
- Step by Step: How to Send a Messenger Voice (includes Quick video)
- Step by Step: How to Send a Messenger Email (includes Quick video on Voice, and Campus Community video on Message Builder)
- Tips for Messenger
PARENT PORTAL INFORMATION:
Students now login using their email@example.com username, instead of their student number. Documentation is being updated to reflect this change.
- Parent Portal (For Office Staff) – Online, Step by Step and GUID Info
ICU OFFERS FREE Online Learning. Topics include: Ad-Hoc 1, 2 and 3, Behavior, Census/Households, Counseling, Instruction, Messenger, Scheduling, Teacher Tuesdays, What’s Happening Wednesdays, and more. To register for a course, follow the directions under the login page to set up a user account. icu.infinitecampus.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s on Grade Book, Report Card and SBG)