WorkAbility for Teachers
You are probably aware that WorkAbility I provides a whole array of transition related services to your students. But did you know that we provide a whole array of support services to all school staff? We provide:
- Individual assessment of transition needs for any student with an IEP, and recommendations for their transition plan
- Assistance with developing transition plans
- An extensive library of curriculum and teacher resources available for check out
- Work-based learning opportunities
- Assistance with obtaining Community and business representatives for class and school activities
- Staff development and training opportunities
- Field trips and tours of Community Colleges, post-secondary programs, and local businesses.
If you are interested in implementing these services for your class and your students, please contact any of our staff members, and we will be happy to serve you!