Submit Completed Application for Inter-District Transfer Permit Request
to Attend a School Outside the Sacramento City Unified School District


Please fill out this form to submit your Application for Inter-district Transfer Permit (ITP). 

This form is only for requests to attend a school outside the Sacramento City Unified School District.

Parent/Guardian Information
Student Information
Upload Application and Supporting Documents

A completed Inter-District Transfer Permit Application must be uploaded with transfer request reason documentation. Download the application.