Help SCUSD Protect Millions in Funding for our Students
Fill our your LCFF Application Form Today!
It only takes a few minutes for you to help us protect critical funding for our students! Every SCUSD family must fill out an LCFF Application form by December 31.
Our district is in danger of losing millions in funding if our families do not complete the LCFF Application Forms.
These confidential forms should be completed by every SCUSD family and only take a few minutes to complete. Fill out yours today and help protect funding that goes towards our students’ needs!
Protect valuable funding for our students - fill out this short application so that your information can be counted and your school will receive adequate funding!
Here is what you need to do:
- Fill out ONE application per household, whether online or paper, by December 31, 2020.
- Include all children and adults living in the household.
- Families who wish to complete the paper application mailed to their household may do so and return to their school’s front office.
- If you have any questions, please email LCFFsupport@scusd.edu
- All families must complete the LCFF Application!
Please note that all the information remains strictly confidential. The application is also available in other languages. For more information, visit LCFFapp.scusd.edu.
Thank you for your support!