Free immunizations available for eligible Sac City Unified students
The Sacramento City Unified School District Health Services Department offers free immunizations at our Enrollment Center for students who meet eligibility criteria (see below). Below is some important information regarding our Clinic:
- SCUSD clinics do not offer appointments.
- Vaccines are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your wait time will depend on the number of students ahead of you.
- Last registration is 30 minutes before the end of each clinic to allow time to serve everyone.
The SCUSD Free Immunization Clinic may administer vaccines to students who meet all of the following conditions:
- Are entering or currently attend Early Kindergarten – 12th grade at a SCUSD school
- Are under 19 years old
- Have Medi-Cal, no insurance, are Native American or Native Alaskan
Students with private insurance must see their primary care provider.
What You Need to Bring
- All immunization records for the student
- Medi-Cal card (if applicable)
- Parent/Guardian must be present
Immunization Clinic Location, Dates, Times
District Enrollment Center
5601 47th Avenue, Room 4, Sacramento, CA
|8/19/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|8/20/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|8/21/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|8/22/19||2:00 PM – 6:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|8/26/19||2:00 PM – 6:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|8/27/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|8/28/19||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||1:00 PM|
(First Day of School)
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
|8/30/18||8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||10:30 AM|
For more information, please contact Health Services at 916-643-9412 or visit our Immunization clinic web page for the most updated clinic dates and times.